Invisalign Can Improve Your Smile
Invisalign can be helpful when someone has minor alignment issues, like slightly crooked teeth or small dental gaps. At Uzzel Dental Group in Beavercreek, OH, Dr. David Uzzel provides his patients with Invisalign to correct orthodontic problems.
What are Invisalign aligner trays?
Invisalign, a treatment introduced in the 90s, is an orthodontic treatment that uses clear plastic trays to align teeth. The custom-made trays fit over teeth and apply slight pressure against teeth so as to move them into their proper position. so they must be custom-designed. For the next 9 to 12 months, patients receive a new tray every two weeks to continue applying slight pressure on the misaligned teeth until they're all properly aligned.
How are Invisalign aligner trays made?
Your Beavercreek dentist creates custom Invisalign trays fitted to your smile. Dr. Uzzel does this by taking digital impressions of your teeth. Once the trays are made, you're to wear the aligners 20-22 hours a day, only removing them while eating and brushing teeth, to maximize the impact of the orthodontic treatment plan.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- It's a relatively short treatment plan. The whole treatment plan should last about 9 months, depending on each person's needs.
- It's a very hygienic procedure because you can remove your aligners when you need to brush and floss.
- No one sees the trays while you're wearing them because they're transparent, so you're able to go about your normal daily activities and go to special occasions without anyone noticing the trays.
- Invisalign improves your smile and boosts people's self-esteem.
- Invisalign clear aligners are comfortable.
How do you start the process?
Do you want straighter teeth? Would you rather keep it discreet? If so, then call Uzzel Dental Group in Beavercreek, OH, at (937) 426-9998 for more information about Invisalign.