Cosmetic Dentistry In Beavercreek, OH
There are many reasons to visit Uzzel Dental Group for cosmetic dentistry. The world of cosmetic dentistry is diverse, full of many new materials and techniques guaranteed to enhance your smile. Your Beavercreek cosmetic dentist, Dr. Uzzel, keeps current with all the new, innovative dental treatments, including dental technology. When you visit Uzzel Dental Group for any cosmetic dental treatment, you can be assured you will be offered state-of-the-art treatment to change your look and your smile.
You should consider cosmetic dental treatments at Uzzel Dental Group if you have teeth that are:
- Heavily stained from smoking, coffee or medication use
- Broken or damaged from trauma or injury
- Crooked or poorly aligned from genetics
- Badly shaped or uneven from age-related wear
- Gapped or spaced apart from genetics
- Cracked or chipped from overuse
Your cosmetic dentist can correct the look of your teeth and smile by providing treatments including:
- Dental whitening treatments - designed to whiten teeth up to 8 shades with a convenient take-home treatment, or a speedy office treatment that takes about an hour
- Dental veneers - usually made of porcelain and placed over front teeth; veneers are thin laminates used to correct uneven, unsightly front teeth and mask defects to create a perfect smile
- Dental bonding - using a tooth-colored resin material called composite; bonding can close small gaps between teeth, change the color and the shape of teeth
- Contouring and reshaping- to cosmetically straighten or improve teeth that are chipped, cracked, overlapping or badly aligned; contouring and reshaping is often performed along with dental bonding
- Cosmetic fillings- using composite, these fillings can be matched perfectly to your existing tooth color, making them virtually invisible; they can be used to replace unsightly, bulky metal fillings
These are just some of the procedures available in cosmetic dentistry. You owe it to yourself to visit a cosmetic dentist and explore what can be done to improve your smile. After a full dental examination and x-rays, your cosmetic dentist can discuss your overall dental health and create a treatment plan to get you on your way to a great smile.
Consult with Dr. Uzzel to learn which cosmetic dentistry service is best for your teeth. Call Uzzel Dental Group in Beavercreek, OH at (937)426-9998 .
Tooth Decay — A Preventable Disease Tooth decay is the number one reason children and adults lose teeth during their lifetime. Yet many people don't realize that it is a preventable infection. This article explores the causes of tooth decay, its prevention, and the relationship to bacteria, sugars, and acids... Read Article
Cosmetic Dentistry — A Time For Change We are living in an exciting era in dentistry. Today more than ever before, the healing arts are able to provide cosmetic change to meet the public's ever-increasing expectations. Join Dear Doctor magazine as we review the myriad of possibilities available to you for cosmetic dental change... Read Article
Dentistry and Oral Health for Children Dear Doctor magazine brings you this wide-ranging overview of milestones and transitions in your child's dental development. Learn how to protect your children from tooth decay, dental injuries, and unhealthy habits while getting them started on the road to a lifetime of oral health and general well-being... Read Article